So, my Games Maker application has finally been accepted!
I'll be working across the Games in the Press and Photo Ops team, in the Copper Box venue. That mostly means Handball (which I'm going to have to do some reading up on - it's one of the few Olympic sports I've never ever watched), but also the final ,sport, Fencing, of the Modern Pentathlon.
Here is where I'll be based, on the banks of the River Lea, close to the Media Centre.
Exciting times ahead.
I'll be working across the Games in the Press and Photo Ops team, in the Copper Box venue. That mostly means Handball (which I'm going to have to do some reading up on - it's one of the few Olympic sports I've never ever watched), but also the final ,sport, Fencing, of the Modern Pentathlon.
Here is where I'll be based, on the banks of the River Lea, close to the Media Centre.
Exciting times ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment