As I had friends visiting, I was obliged to take them shopping. So I combined it with a little Olympic Park sightseeing.
(later edit - as at June 2012, I have been there a grand total of 4 times since it opened, and 2 of those were under duress!).
The cathedral of consumerism that is Westfield Stratford City.
A view out over the Water Polo arena (front) towards the Olympic Stadium. Through the slightly mucky windows of John Lewis.
Again from the "viewing gallery" at JL, the Aquatic Centre and ArcelorMittal Orbit
Out on the Greenway by the ViewTube after dark (with a slightly ropey flash!)
(later edit - as at June 2012, I have been there a grand total of 4 times since it opened, and 2 of those were under duress!).
The cathedral of consumerism that is Westfield Stratford City.
A view out over the Water Polo arena (front) towards the Olympic Stadium. Through the slightly mucky windows of John Lewis.
Again from the "viewing gallery" at JL, the Aquatic Centre and ArcelorMittal Orbit
Out on the Greenway by the ViewTube after dark (with a slightly ropey flash!)
No comments:
Post a Comment