So I couldn't get a place for the 10k yesterday (having run it twice in the past), but I did get a ticket for today's Gold Challenge charity races, allowing me my first entry to the Olympic Park AND the Olympic Stadium. Apart from watching the Oxfam mascot, Archie the Goat, running it was more of a photo opportunity for me...
The Olympic Stadium, taken from under the curve of the Aquatic Centre roof overhang.
The Olympic Stadium from another new angle
Facing north-west with the Olympic Stadium at my back, showing the hospitality suites (L) and a little of the Copper Box Handball Arena (middle)
A close-up of the outside of the Olympic Stadium
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
And finally... I got inside the Stadium itself!
The Olympic Stadium, taken from under the curve of the Aquatic Centre roof overhang.
The Olympic Stadium from another new angle
Facing north-west with the Olympic Stadium at my back, showing the hospitality suites (L) and a little of the Copper Box Handball Arena (middle)
A close-up of the outside of the Olympic Stadium
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
Looking over one of the many bridges towards the Aquatic Centre, with Westfield Shopping Centre in the background (back left).
And finally... I got inside the Stadium itself!
No comments:
Post a Comment