I live in North East London. Going past the site again on Saturday, I noticed the first bit of concrete has gone onto the steel supports for the Olympic Stadium.
So it seemed like a good idea to start taking a few pics, to be added to occasionally over time, watching the building work.
Nothing pro-style, you understand. Just a simple document of a changing skyline. In fact, I intend most snaps to be taken using my phone or smallest camera whilst I'm out for a runs or a bike ride.
Oh, and I can get away from any shouty builders faster that way...!
So it seemed like a good idea to start taking a few pics, to be added to occasionally over time, watching the building work.
Nothing pro-style, you understand. Just a simple document of a changing skyline. In fact, I intend most snaps to be taken using my phone or smallest camera whilst I'm out for a runs or a bike ride.
Oh, and I can get away from any shouty builders faster that way...!
No comments:
Post a Comment